Hi Netras

please create a pull request on github for this:

https://github.com/qooxdoo/qooxdoo/pulls

Thank you

Regards
Dietrich

Am 16.02.2016 um 10:40 schrieb Martin Sláma:
Hello,

I have spent some time investigating behavior of the table column model, because it did not do what was written in API doc. Specifically I mean method Basic.setColumnsOrder(Array), where example in parameters description is wrong.

      setColumnsOrder(Integer[] |newPositions|)

Reorders all columns to new overall positions. Will fire one “orderChanged” event without data afterwards

Parameters:
|newPositions|

Array mapping the index of a column in table model to its wanted overall position on screen (both zero based).

****If the table models holds col0, col1, col2 and col3 and you give [1,3,2,0], the new column order will be col3, col0, col2, col1****

My experience (and testing) showed that if I create table with 4 columns named Col1, Col2, Col3, Col4 and provide array [1, 3, 2, 0] to setColumnsOrder, method, the result column order is Col1, Col3, Col2, Col0.

Could you please correct documentation?

Best regards,
Netras