Hi Dimitry,

I have not seen a pull request for these yet :) being able to use
qooxdoo with strict mode on would certainly be cool and let us
catch more errors ... otoh, the patches would have to be such that
things still work with the current build infrastructure ...

cheers
tobi

www.oetiker.ch t...@oetiker.ch +41 62 775 9902