Can you guys checkout my http://phwa.be for use with qooxodoo community?

It is under inactive development for now but i will resume development if
ooxdoo community found it useful.
Full ui is done in qooxdoo and a lot of effort there to make it work on
mobile.

It have full markdown support. Can share code with syntax higlight can
shsre video and images.voting and replies.