The finite state machine doesn't use any DOM element nor anything else that
shouldn't be very normally garbage collected. It (at least theoretically)
shouldn't require any manual disposing. In very old browsers, I think it
needed some help, but I don't think it's required in today's browsers. Be
sure you don't create any closures that prevent it from being garbage
collected. Just set the object reference to null and all should be good.

Derrell