Essentially, this is making a backup of the bugzilla issues in the
qooxdoo-bugzilla repository's issue tracker, but moving forward to keeping
new issues in the qooxdoo repository's issue tracker. Am I interpreting
that correctly?

If so, I propose that the list of issues in qooxdoo-bugzilla be reviewed,
and, "relevant" issues moved into the qooxdoo issue tracker, so there's
only one place to look for the current issue list. (The meaning of
"relevant" should probably be discussed, however.)

Derrell