Hi there,
I am aware of your move to git and github but this is what currently happens:

Projects here use "svn:externals" feature to get the qooxdoo framework (that's
what externals are supposed to do), but github seems to have dropped that
SVN-feature[1].

What's the recommendation for qooxdoo based projects, that rely on
"svn:externals"?

As an observed example, this 'link' seems dead now:
        https://github.com/qooxdoo/qooxdoo/branches/branch_5_0_x

Viewing that URL with the browser, it tells me:
   410
   Feature Gone
   Sorry, but this feature has been retired.

Any advice on how to approach this issue(s) / convert these projects?

/Peter

[1] That's something I really hate when referencing other projects: They tend
     to change their mind on anything and that's always gonna bite me.
--
** TIS auf der T-Matik, Greven 10.05.2016

** Innovationsforum Telematik 18.-19.05.2016 >> http://tis-innomatik.de/

** Telematik-Blog >> http://telematics-magazine.com

** Newsletter >>
http://tis-gmbh.de/logistikwissen/telematik-news/telematik-newsletter/