Hi All,

I use Firefox with Firebug for testing Qooxdoo projects.

I discovered a warning message from Firebug, as below:
Unsupported client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:47.0)
Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0! Assumed gecko version 1.9.0.0 (Firefox 3.0).

I think that is caused by the Firefox v47.0, which is automatically updated
in these few days.
My firebug version is 2.0.17 [latest]
And my Qooxdoo version is 5.0.1 [latest]

I would like to ask how to get ride of this warning
and would this affect the function of Qooxdoo projects?
Thank you.

Regards,
Gerald