At 3:16 PM -0700 10/12/06, Kelson wrote:

With the announcement that Qualcomm is exiting the email market with Eudora and spinning off an open-source Eudorafied Thunderbird (and with the qpopper page missing from eudora.com), what's the future of Qpopper?

Qpopper has been an open-source project all along, so no changes are anticipated. The Qpopper community is invited to contribute to its development. Over the years, the Qpopper user base has sent in patches large and small, reviewed patches, debugged problems, supported each other, and generally been terrific. I look forward to helping this continue.

(At some point, the internal locations of the web and FTP pages may move, at which time the published URLs may also change, but hopefully the old ones will be aliased to the new ones.)

--
Randall Gellens
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------