Before I write a new one, has anyone come up with a check_delivery plugin that works with the postfix backend?

I have postfix-smtp running on a different port for internal use, and blocking invalid recipients works there. I'd like to mimmick that with qpsmtpd--i.e. I want to drop invalid email senders and recipients at qpsmtpd to reduce my bounce queue and block customers who have an incorrect email address configured in their email app. I did such a thing for the qmail backend with vpopmail (tweaking dot-qmail-exists), but that won't get me very far on this box. ;)

If I do have to make my own...

Since 98% of the addresses are system users, I could compare them against the passwd file, but I need a way to check all of the aliases and virtual domains too. Spent a few minutes looking around the postfix site for some kind of external verification method, but so far no luck.

-- Bryan