: Both John Peacock and myself had a stab at this a while ago but I never
: got libdkim to compile correctly - though from memory John might have -
: and so I ditched the idea.  You can probably find our discussions in the
: mailing list archives.

Yeah, I did see that discussion but noticed that there was also a standard
Debian package for both libdkim and libdkim-perl so I figured that whatever
the problem was it had been resolved.

: Be good to develop a plug-in that validates and signs...

Well my skills at using the qpsmtpd framework are pretty minimal and
it's been a while since I've done any perl programming but I was able
to get a signing plugin to mostly work when I hacked at it last night.
It's supremely ugly and I'm having an issue getting DKIM to recognize the
headers but that's probably related to me having to rebuild the message.
The DKIM library wants the entire (headers and body) message passed into
it so it can account for any headers it can find.  Is there a way I can
get the entire, unaltered message inside hook_data_post?  Right now I'm
attemting to loop through and rebuild the headers and then push them and
the body to the library.

--
  Matthew Harrell                          Dogs have masters,
  Bit Twiddlers, Inc.                       cats have staff