On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 12:36 PM,  <pekka.e.jok...@nokia.com> wrote:
> Hi QtNext,
>

> The Symbian style is only for Symbian mobile devices and therefore the
> default development screen is “phone size”.
>

> You may drag’n’drop the window bigger from the bottom right corner or you
> can change the default from
>
> src/symbian/sdeclarativescreen.cpp
>
> static const int DEFAULT_WIDTH = 360;
>
> static const int DEFAULT_HEIGHT = 640;
>

> I do not suggest you to build a desktop application with Symbian QML
> Components.

Hi Pekka,

Please consider allowing applications to resize the window. It's just
bad to override anything that was set (I'm sure there's some possibly
undocumented Qt::WA_Xxx to find it out if nothing else), with some
_hard coded_ size. :( I understand that Symbian is the main target
platform for this particular component set, but it would still make
sense to keep it as "cross-platform" as possible.

--
J-P Nurmi