Hi Justin,

Thanks for reviewing and giving feedback on the Symbian Qt components.

Several of the issues you commented on, were related to the components
utilizing rnd animations, graphics and layouts. They will all be updated when
we have final designs available. Your comments are good input to our visual
designers though :)

Softkeys will be replaced by buttons on the bottom of the screen in an upcoming
Symbian release, so Qt components are looking a bit ahead there.

Haptics support is there for the components already, but insn't working in
custom components in the example applications.

Regards,
Olli