I hope this is the correct list to ask.  I am following the Independent
QT tutorial (URL may get removed by listserve?):
http://www.digitalfanatics.org/projects/qt_tutorial/chapter05.html

Everything is OK until I add the functions for addItem() and removeItem().
The actual properties box for leItem shows a text field, but when I type
leItem-> in the function and see the menu of choices for properties, there
is no text field.  Similarly for lbitems, the menu gives no insertItem()
choice (but lots of other choices, maybe the same as for the leItem).

The version appears to be consistent, 3.3, and the text field is shown
in the box, just not in the selection menu when typing the class name.
Anyone know what is wrong?

 =====
/****************************************************************************
** ui.h extension file, included from the uic-generated form implementation.
**
** If you wish to add, delete or rename slots use Qt Designer which will
** update this file, preserving your code. Create an init() slot in place of
** a constructor, and a destroy() slot in place of a destructor.
*****************************************************************************/

void dlgMain::addItem()
{
  if( leItem->text().length() > 0 )
  {
    lbItems->insertItem( leItem->text() );
    leItem->clear();
  }

  leItem->setFocus();
}

void dlgMain::removeItem()
{
  if( lbItems->currentItem() > -1 )
    lbItems->removeItem( lbItems->currentItem() );
}

void dlgMain::init()
{
  lbItems->clear();