Note though that you can play with onWidthChanged / onHeightChanged on your
root QML element.

Though they will not tell you whether the application was maximised or just
resized, they may be helpful for your use case.

If you realy need to know about minimization / maximization of your app, you
have to do it on C++ and fire a signal from there, as Pekka explained.

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 1:37 PM, <pekka.e.jok...@nokia.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> Currently no L  You need to do this from in the C++ world.
>

>  -P

Gregory Schlomoff
http://www.gregschlom.com