From: qt-components-bounces+ext-mikael.fagerlund=nokia....@qt.nokia.com
[mailto:qt-components-bounces+ext-mikael.fagerlund=nokia....@qt.nokia.com] On
Behalf Of ext ??
Sent: 24 March, 2012 11:28
To: qt-components@qt.nokia.com
Subject: [Qt-components] ToolButton of Qt Symbian Component: checked property
does not work as preset

Hi,

As it says in
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/qtquick-components-symbian-1.1/qml-toolbutton.html#checked-prop

If checked is false, the button appears as normal or "up". If checkable and
checked are both true, and the button is not being pressed, the button appears
as "down" or "checked".

Note: if checkable is true, the value of checked will be updated dynamically as
the button is pressed and released.

Note: If the button contains just an icon, and the flat property is true, the
checked button will have a distinctive appearance (when not pressed), whilst
still appearing to be flat.
However, in my code, when the app runs, either of the ToolButtons show the
checked state, which is a lightbeam behind the icon of toobar.
The muteToolButton needs to press once to show the checked state. This is
correct.
The vibrationToolButton needs to press twice to show the checked state, first
is unchecked, second is checked. This is not correct. The checked state is
supposed to show with the app launches.

Any ideas?

My code:
import QtQuick 1.1

import com.nokia.symbian 1.1

PageStackWindow {

    id: window

    initialPage: MainPage { x: 0; y: 0;tools: toolBarLayout }

    showToolBar: true

    ToolBarLayout {

        id: toolBarLayout

        ToolButton {

            flat: true

            iconSource: "toolbar-back"

            onClicked: window.pageStack.depth <= 1 ? Qt.quit() :
window.pageStack.pop()

        }

        ToolButton {

            id:muteToolButton