On Thursday 25 March 2010 01:50:12 ext ext Raul Fernandes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as user of different IDEs, I don't understand why qtcreator is trying
> to provide more advanced features (such as QML support) if more
> basic features are not implement/working properly. Important point:
> how can the team adopts qtcreator as main development environment
> if it is not even getting more stable?

Help fixing it? It's Open Source after all. If you are not happy with
the priorities the payed developers set or have to set you are free
to implement the missing basic features and file a merge request.

This has worked for a quite a few features in the past and there's
no reason to believe it would not work again.

Also, please note that what you are saying is already in contrast to
what Bill said: He wanted QML stable whereas you don't want it at all.
So making everybody completely happy is provably not possible.

Regards,
Andre