Hi,

I am learning to use qtcreator and encountered the following problem: when I
launch debugger in qtcreator, the disassembly windows always pops out. As a
result, I can only step through the disassembly code instead of the c source
code. Trying to close the disassembly window and switching to c source code
window does not help, as soon as I press F10 again, the disassembly window
shows up again. I tried to toggle the "Operate by instruction" setting, it does
not help either.

I am running qtcreator 2.0.1 under Linux with Qt-4.7.0. The debugger is default
gdb.

Any idea on what is happening?

Thanks,
HJ