From: "Leandro T. C. Melo" <leandro.m...@nokia.com>
To: <qt-creator@trolltech.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Qt-creator] QTcreator has not help neither debugger

On 12/1/2010 6:29 PM, ext Antonio P wrote:
> Humm !
> I dont know what can be happen, but after starting the original Qtcreator
> now I have the 'tooltip help'  in my qtcreator ??????

Hi.

Is the "original" Creator one that you have just installed with the SDK?
Perhaps it registered the documentation available for that Qt version...
Please check Options -> Help -> Documentation.

Regards,
Leandro.

--
Leandro T. C. Melo
Software Engineer

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori