Hi all,

has anyone else experienced memory leaks similar to what I had described a
couple of weeks ago? Is this my fault or Jambi's? Is there a known workaround?
Gunnar mentioned a "reference to the top-level" that is retained by mistake. It
would seem that every apllication that creates new QWidgets during runtime
would encounter this issue. Once again I attached my short example program.

Best regards, Curt

import com.trolltech.qt.gui.QApplication;
import com.trolltech.qt.gui.QHBoxLayout;
import com.trolltech.qt.gui.QLayout;
import com.trolltech.qt.gui.QPushButton;
import com.trolltech.qt.gui.QWidget;

public class QtLeak extends QWidget{

        QApplication.initialize(args);

        QtLeak testQtLeak = new QtLeak(null);
        testQtLeak.show();

        QApplication.exec();
    }

    public QtLeak(QWidget parent){
        super(parent);

        QLayout layout = new QHBoxLayout(this);
        QPushButton buttonCreate = new QPushButton("Create", this);
        buttonCreate.clicked.connect(this, "create()");
        layout.addWidget(buttonCreate);

        this.setLayout(layout);
    }

    @SuppressWarnings("unused")