Hi David,

Would you mind shooting that script my way?  I was going to write a similar thing in C, but it looks like you've saved the work.

Cheers,
Jarett

"David B. Lewis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks again to the Quackle developers for this
excellent tool.

I was interested in getting a better idea of just how
badly I was doing in my games on the ISC, more so than
the Examiner can show i.e. Examiner shows me the
better moves but Quackle can tell me just how many
points I cost myself in choosing a suboptimal move.

ISC can export a log file for a game; and Quackle 0.92
now reads a format.

So I have written a converter that goes from one to
the other. It's a PERL script.

If anyone is interested in using it, please let me
know.

-David

Scrabble board game Chess board game Monopoly board game
Child board game Cranium board game Collectible board game

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS