I don't know a lot about those drugs, but is the abdominal spasms something
new? because I get leg spasms at times but when I get abdominal type spasms, it
usually means something is wrong such as a bad bladder infection.  Good Luck,
Let us know if you find out what it is or what drug helps later. Dan H***  25
yr. post.
    On Wednesday, August 31, 2022 at 02:20:35 PM CDT, Paul Jacobson