Hi Todd,
We are dinosaurs. I like this way of communicating, Instead of on a
Facebook website. I don't feel like it is all private I feel like at least
with our group we are all able to share and not feel so exposed.I was
interested in getting information from Ed about his lifestyle as I found it
very interesting, but that email and several others that were speaking
along that line were lost. My Google is full. Dana
Dana
C 4-5. Complete, Tracheostomy,,ileo-conduit, problems with kidney stones
and blocking drainage i’m requiring nephrostomy tubes. I have told by my
kidney doctor that it happens because the conduit is open. I had bladder
cancer in 1986 when I was 12 years post. I had colon cancer in 2014. I
didn’t know that ileo-conduits wear out. Two out three die From the
surgery. My regular doctor wanted to put me on hospice, because we could
not find a dr. we have one of the top kidney doctors at KU Medical Center.