Hi everyone:
I am a C3/4 quad from a motor vehicle accident in 2000. I have a syrinx which
is a cyst that fills up with cerebral fluid and stretches down the spine. This
cyst affects how the messages are sent from the brain to the organs in order to
make them work properly. So far it has affected my digestive system and I am
very limited as to what I can eat.
My surgeon is suggesting an ileostomy and I am now researching to see if this
would be beneficial or not? Is there anyone out there that has an ileostomy
that I could speak with?
Thanks in advance for anyone that can help me with information so that I can
make my decision which a yes of a no?
Val Clerouxwww.whyped.ca "Communication is the key to success"