Hi All!
     I'm a long-time Quad-List member though I haven't written in a LONG
time for a number of reasons, but this recently caught my attention because
my own Prolia date is coming up again soon in the next couple months.  Two
years ago my endocrinologist was trying to get insurance approval to try a
then-newish medication, *Evenity*, to help rebuild some of the bone loss
that's occurred over the last 40 years.  Unfortunately, it was only
approved for use in post-menopausal women, of which I'm neither.  Are there
any men or women here that have used it (especially men)?  Has it helped
rebuild bone in anyone who has used it?
     About me, I'm a 56 yr old C5-6, complete quad, 40 yrs post-injury
since a fall from a tree when I was goofing around as a teen (that latter
part is likely a basically-familiar story to many here, I'm sure).  I lived
and started college in PA before tiring of the cold & dampness getting me
sick.  I moved to Tucson, finished my biology degree and got a high school
teaching certification.  I taught 11 years full-time and 2 years part-time
at the biggest high school in the city before some other injuries (and
more) caused me to have to leave on long-term disability until getting to
my required number of years for full retirement.  My wife was a physical
therapist at the University of Arizona's Adaptive Fitness program and gym.
We typically travel internationally a couple times a year and we're both
certified scuba divers, so that determines some of our travel.

Best wishes &
    Happy Holidays,
--Tod Santee