Hi Paul,
    I'm also a C5/6 quad.  I've been getting Prolia for the past 3 yrs and
haven't felt any difference after any injections.  It seems to have, at
least, slowed my bone loss.  My SCI was in 1983 so I'm 40 yrs into this.  I
started with Fosamax pills around 2000, then moved on to another pill I
can't remember, and then started 5 yrs of annual Reclast infusions.  All
those were intended to stop or slow bone loss.  The first I tried
that was supposed to actually rebuild bone was a daily, subcutaneous
injection called Forteo, but it caused very unusual crystals to form in my
bladder and clog my catheter within a week or so (I tried it every 2 days
but it just meant 2 weeks without a clog).  No reason or similar symptoms
were reported but I tried again after 6-8 months with the same result.  So,
they approved one more year of Reclast before starting Prolia 3 yrs ago.
     I hope it works well for you!

Best,
Tod