A lot of this sounds way too familiar for me. I would be thinking hip
bones/heads of your femur pressure points or less likely your ischeal (butt)
bone. You may want to have it checked out now because if it's started something
inside that's yet to show itself, there may be something that can be done
before more damage is caused.. Not trying to scare you but this all sounds way
too familiar… Jeff
    On Friday, January 12, 2024 at 09:52:44 AM PST, Eric Olson