Hello Everyone,
I just have a quick question for the group. I'm wondering what brand cordless phone you all use? I ask because I'm in the market myself and need to get one as soon as possible as both of mine are falling apart. The older they get the more difficult they are to dial! I'm looking to purchase a cordless speaker phone with very easy to operate keys. Y'all have any recommendations? I'm looking to purchase something like my current system which is a two handset Panasonic
Cordless phone system with a built in answering machine.

Dan G.
quadz...@optonline.net