From: Jeffrey Gaede <jsga...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2024 10:33 AM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com <quad-list@eskimo.com>; Dan G. <dng47...@gmail.com>;
Daniel Gove <quadz...@optonline.net>; wheel...@centurylink.net
<wheel...@centurylink.net>
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L]
https://www.amazon.com/Orthopedic-Cushion-Haemorrhoids-Suitable-Wheelchair/dp/B07WWN6933/ref=sr_1_7?dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.1GIYkUexyNJ_5G8FHaBiHpiOKc70Us6r4iV3NYFnV8iOoImDWy0uufcBcD28PWIFy8s7VpJuynUbLzQT0pK9b_ylEuea7JwedZpPM4BSXKifeaAtE-d86HvuMY...

True

On Tuesday, April 9, 2024 at 10:26:34 AM PDT, wheel...@centurylink.net