Hi there,

Thanks to people on this list, I have made it this far. I seem to be at a loss at this point -I have installed OS 7.5.3 and updated to 7.5.5. This went well. I found the correct driver for the ethernet card, it detected and installed correctly.

I still can't get on the thing online though - is there some trick I have to do? I have ethernet selected and DHCP set.

On a side note, in my searching for network answers, I found that you can hack an LC/Performa 575 to show 800x600 if you have 1 meg of video ram (which I do). However, trying to track down more information on this has not gotten me anywhere - can anyone guide me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

Take care,
Chris