I am trying to install some programs on my Performa 630CD / Mac OS 7.5.1 which
doesn't have stuffit included.

The machine needs to extract compressed packs (hqx, sea, sit, bin) in order to
install these programs.

The Mac doesn't have a modem or nic, so I have to use my pc to obtain and
transport these files.

The problem is this programs are in these formats, so I can't put them on a
floppy or cdrom to install on the Mac os 7.5.1

I can put the files onto a cdrom, but they are not recognized on the mac os
7.5.1

I think this would work fine if I had stuffit expander installed on the Mac os
7.5 but It is not.

I can only find hqx,bin,sit,sea downloads for stuffit. I dont think their is
anything on the Mac OS 7.5.1 to open these files either (maybe there is?)

Paulo Vaz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]