I am using QCRenderer to render a composition which has a custom plugin
generating video from hardware device. I am also using same hardware device
inside the host application using an static object using dispatch_once
token so that this object is never created twice.

Can I reuse that static object inside my plugin instead of creating a new
instance? I have tried using same class inside my QCPlugin target but
QCPlugin is initialising its own instance which is of course failing
because hardware is already in use.

+(id)sharedProducer

{

    static FramesProducer *producer;

    static dispatch_once_t onceToken;

    dispatch_once(&onceToken, ^{

        producer = [[FramesProducer alloc] initWithDeviceIndex:1];

        NSLog(@"producer %@", producer);

    });

    return producer;

}