there’s the Log(“foo”+bar) command in Javascript patch (I hope that’s correct
syntax I’t s year since I used it probably)

You might need to set a preference in Hidden Preferences. Hold goto QC
Preferences then Option Click on Viewer Tab Icon.
Then in (system) click the GFLogWindow (if you don’t want to used Console.app).
Only problem is the Log window turns up using other apps with embedded QC comps
(like the old Keynote) and even Mail.app for some unknown reason and seeing as
it can’t be closed it is kinda annoying until you get used to it like annoying
people.

Best
Alastair

Alastair I Leith