Hi,

my plugins are created with X-Code. The installer I use is the standard one
from Apple, created with PackageMaker, which is now kinda hidden in the system,
because they want to get rid of all methods to create Applications that could
be sold through any other method other than their AppStore.

The plugins themselves don’t need to be codesigned for the installation. It’s
only the package that comes from PackgeMaker (that in the end installs the
plugins) that I need to codesign in any way, so that OSX does not prevent
anybody to open it.

Christoph