I’m not sure what form the time signature or “measures informations” are expressed in.

but if you are talking about 4/4 or 3/4 or 6/8 or 11/12 type or time signatures this come shows you how.

I’m assuming the time signature comes in “3, 4” type of string and I split it with a String Components patch.

hope that helps

Best
Alastair

Alastair I Leith