Hi unman,

I'd probably be rolling back most of your recent changes, and starting
again, after making sure that I have a decent backup of the qube in its
current state.
You need to roll back those packages, and -f should work for the
install. I have some old templates hanging about - if you can wait until
tomorrow I'll pull one and work through the process in the morning.

thanks that is very kind, I'll wait until tomorrow then.

thank you!