Major issue is that the touchpad does not work.

Suspend/wake does work fine.

Have not tested much beyond the above.

Thanks.

Social icon
Social icon
Social icon
Social icon
Social icon
Shigeru KAWAGUCHI
Lamb
Email shig...@lamb.org
Phone +1-202-250-3811
Mobile +1-202-949-0110
Fax +1-202-380-3696
Callsign KC3JNI
Gpg 6A28 3807 A60B FDB9 C67A FCDC 8B50 753B 28C6 4719
Address 12927 Kitchen House Way, Germantown, MD 20874 USA
Website https://www.lamb.org
Deus vult ergo sumus
If my people, among whome my Name is called vpon, do humble them felues, & praye, and feke my prefence, and turne from their wicked wayes, then wil I heare in heauen, and be merciful to their finne, and wil heale their land. – 2 Chronicles 7:14 [Geneva Bible 1560]
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.