On 28/09/2022 23:13, Blažej Krajňák wrote:

I read the documentation a few times but can not find if it's possible to
spcify IP for outgoing connections?

NTP uses UDP, which is connectionless.

I have server with multiple IP addresses and I need to specify the concrete one
to be used to sync with servers/peers. For now, ntpd selects one of the
listening interfaces (still the same one, but I can not determine why this one).

I would imagine you could do it at the OS level, by ensuring you have (static) routes to the remote address via specific interfaces. I can't think why ntpd would bind to anything other than 0.0.0.0.
--
This is questions@lists.ntp.org
Subscribe: questions+subscr...@lists.ntp.org