I've posted an updated tarball that fixes some build issues and limits
re-resolving the same hostname to once every four hours.  I'm expecting to
change that to 24 hours later, as it prevents re-resolving a hostname with
a single IP every 11 minutes or so (assuming poll 6/64s) when the IP
address is not working.  So far no feedback has been offered, so please
consider giving it a whirl.  If you want an easy test to see the
re-resolution happening use "server reresolv.davehart.net".

Note this does not have the code to refine pool servers as in the 3792
tarball.

Find it at https://people.ntp.org/hart/ntp-stable-617-2.tar.gz

Thanks,
Dave Hart