Hello,

lists.ntp.org will be moving out of its current home (a mailing list server
running mlmmj) to our Sympa server on <DATE> at <TIME>. The maintenance
window will last <DURATION> hours.

The move will bring several benefits, including:

* significant reduction in spam to the NTP Questions list and other ntp.org
mailing lists
* self-service for people who want to manage their subscriptions
* the ability to have one set of login credentials to manage subscriptions
to lists.ntp.org mailing lists and lists.nwtime.org mailing lists; please
note that you will still need to visit https://lists.ntp.org to manage your
subscriptions.

During the migration, the lists.nwtime.org and lists.ntp.org websites will
be unavailable. Incoming mailing list mail will be queued, and sent as soon
as the migration is complete.

Please direct any questions you may have to listmas...@nwtime.org. This
address will forward your questions to an RT queue, and NTF team members
will respond as soon as possible.

NTF is a non-profit organization dedicated to the stewardship of several
open-source projects related to time synchronization, including NTP,
LinuxPTP and Khronos. Please visit https://nwtime.org to learn more about us
and discover how you can offer your support to our extremely important
mission. We appreciate your participation in our community, and your
patience as we make improvements to that community.

Best regards,
Steve Sobol
NTF Listmaster
--