Hello,

Le 30/03/10 10:19, Nabila Salmi a écrit :

Hello,

I'm using rJava and JRI to call R scripts from my Java code, but my
scripts are sometimes executed, and very often they don't run throwing a
Java exception.
I'm using a 2.7 version of R, with rJava 0.8.4 and Java Sun 1.6.

Somebody can help me please ??

Thank you very much,

Nabila

Even if someone wants to help you, how would they ? Your question is very vague.

R version 2.7 does not exist. If we assume you mean 2.7.2, this has been released in almost two years ago, in august 2008. In the meantime, these versions of R have been released : 2.8.0, 2.8.1, 2.9.0, 2.9.1, 2.9.2, 2.10.0. Can you try to use the current version of R and see if this fix your vague problem.

Romain

--
Romain Francois
Professional R Enthusiast