Le 06/12/2013 22:29, Hadley Wickham a écrit :
But now if I do Depends: Rcpp or Imports: Rcpp for the sole purpose of this
LinkingTo mechanism, I'm getting

* checking dependencies in R code ... NOTE
Namespace in Imports field not imported from: ‘Rcpp’
   All declared Imports should be used.
See the information on DESCRIPTION files in the chapter ‘Creating R
packages’ of the ‘Writing R Extensions’ manual.

This is just a note, so perhaps it's spurious, and can be ignored as
long as you provide an explanation when submitting to CRAN.

Hadley

The problem is that I'd have to ask every package maintainer to negociate that when they release a package that depends on Rcpp.

Perhaps that's alright.

Romain

--
Romain Francois