Hi,

I was trying to install the package"RWinEdt" in my computer with Vista OS.
Once I finished the installation, R just cannot load this library at all,
reporting some error information. I reinstalled R and Winedit and reloaded
this package. RWinEdt seemed to register in the computer but never work
again. I searched some related information on internet. I did try using
administer privilege to install R and Winedit. Ans I also opened it by "run
as administrator". The problem still insisted.  R always report following
results.

Error in getRegistryKeyValues(createRegistryPath(path, top, isValue =
FALSE)) :
Error in get keys: The parameter is incorrect.
Error : .onAttach failed in 'attachNamespace'
Error: package/namespace load failed for 'RWinEdt'

If anyone can help me out on this issue? Thank you in advance.

Kevin