Mr. Feldman,

I would love nothing more than to reply to your wonderful email with just as
much sarcasm.

However, the fault lies with my question; I should have been more explicit.

It should have been phrased : Where can I find historical OVERNIGHT LIBOR
rates?

And surprisingly, we both use the great tool, "Google". What a wonderful
coincidence.
Via Google, I found this : http://www.econstats.com/r/rlib__d13.htm
However, this site has a lot of missing points and I was really hoping for a
complete set of data.

But, in all honesty, try to be a little less rude next time.
I've been looking for a good source for a while now and the mailing lists
are usually my last resort.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 6:58 AM, Marshall Feldman <ma...@uri.edu> wrote:

> Hi AAditya,
>
> There's a great tool for searching the web, called "Google." I used it
> to find the following web site when I entered "historical libor rates"
> for the search:
> http://www.wsjprimerate.us/libor/libor_rates_history.htm. The site came
> up as the first hit. I suggest you use the scrapeR package to read data
> from the site. Also, to learn more about the terrific Google search
> tool, look at http://www.google.com/.
>
> Good luck.
>
>     Marsh Feldman
>
> On 7/20/2010 6:00 AM, r-help-requ...@r-project.org wrote:
> > Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 15:21:01 -0400
> > From: Aaditya Nanduri<aaditya.nand...@gmail.com>
> > To:r-help@r-project.org <to%3ar-h...@r-project.org>
> > Subject: [R] Historical Libor Rates
> >
> > Hello All,
> >
> > Does anyone know how to download historical LIBOR rates of different
> > currencies into R?
> >
> > Or if anyone knows of a website that holds all this data...I only need up
> > january of 2000.
> >
> > Also, how can we make the row names the index of a plot (the names of the
> > values)?

> Dr. Marshall Feldman, PhD
> Director of Research and Academic Affairs
>
> Center for Urban Studies and Research
> The University of Rhode Island

Aaditya Nanduri
aaditya.nand...@gmail.com