Hi,

httpdPort arrived with R 2.10.0, apparently Sciviews-K relies on this, so you need to upgrade R to a newer version.

Romain

Le 05/08/10 19:16, Albert-Jan Roskam a écrit :
Hi,

I'm trying to install Sciviews-K on Linux Ubuntu 9.10 (karmic) but I'm not able
to establish the connection between Komodo and R. Here;s the error I get, plus
some diagnostic info:

R version 2.9.2 (2009-08-24)
R is SciViews ready!
Error in get(name, envir = asNamespace(pkg), inherits = FALSE) :
   object 'httpdPort' not found

ls()
[1] "svStart"
Sys.info()
                                       sysname
                                       "Linux"
                                       release
                           "2.6.31-22-generic"
                                       version
"#60-Ubuntu SMP Thu May 27 00:22:23 UTC 2010"
getBuiltinRhome.GString()
[1] "/usr/lib/R"

Does anybody know how to resolve this? Thanks in advance!
Cheers!!

Albert-Jan

--
Romain Francois