Hello Ista,
I recently posted a new message on my own post that should clarify what you
are talking about. Let me know if you can't see it. I been having problems
post things on the forum.

thanks

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 6:57 AM, Ista Zahn-2 [via R] <
ml-node+2329880-957103028-137...@n4.nabble.com<ml-node%2b2329880-957103028-137...@n4.nabble.com>