Sorry that I did not answer you earlier, I would like to thank you again
for your advice and the time you dedicated to my problem.
In my case it was not possible to increase the sample size but I would
take your advice into account for the next sampling and also for
presenting these results!
Thanks again, have a nice day!
Best wishes,
Chloé