Hi:

This 'works' on the lapply end:

# Function to read one file from the list:
g <- function(x) read.zoo(file = x, header = TRUE, FUN = as.chron, sep =
",",
                         colClasses = c("NULL", "NULL", "character",
"numeric"))
# Apply to all files in list:
lapply(filenames, g)
[[1]]
(01/01/04 00:01:00)
                100

# Just to prove to myself that this works on a list of input files,

write.csv(Test,file="Test2")
write.csv(Test,file="Test3")
filenames <- c('Test', 'Test2', 'Test3')
lapply(filenames, g)
[[1]]
(01/01/04 00:01:00)
                100