I need to write a table that can be opened in Excel or OpenOffice such that
there are newlines embedded within cells.

After much Googling and futzing, I can't figure out how to do this. The way
to do this within Excel is alt-Enter and I've tried '/n', '/n/r', '/r/n' per
some web suggestions without luck.

Anybody know what character or ASCII code to use for this?

Thanks,

Mark

Mark W. Kimpel MD  ** Neuroinformatics ** Dept. of Psychiatry
Indiana University School of Medicine

15032 Hunter Court, Westfield, IN  46074

(317) 490-5129 Work, & Mobile & VoiceMail
(317) 399-1219 Skype No Voicemail please