On 29/10/2010 4:45 PM, Dimitri Liakhovitski wrote:
Question: I installed R verison 2-12.0 on my Windows 7 (64 bit) PC.
When I was installing it, it did not ask me anything about 32 vs. 64 bit.
So, if I run R now - is it running as a 32-bit or a 64-bit?

If it didn't ask you about it, then it probably thinks your machine can't run 64 bits. Any ideas why it might think that? Can you give details about what Windows says about itself in Help | About Windows (accessible from Explorer)?

Duncan Murdoch