Good afternoon,
 I am actually concerned with this issue too. What if I run R at work and I
simply do not have the necessary access-rights in order to delete the .Rdata
file. Do I really have only 3 choices: ask the admin to delete it, live with
it always reloading the previous workspace, resave an empty workspace.
That'd be sad if it really was like that...